Wednesday 23 May 2012

"I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when ill be back again"

Well, im not but one can wish, right?

This is a little of track from the flow of my blog but hey





Paris, Paris is where i want to go, and specifically, this is where i want to go...


The Palace of Versailles 
i mean
who wouldn't?

I want to dress up and play Antoinette, in the actual place she called home

And who said i was unorganised, in fact, i have done my research for once and i have found out the following...

Plane tickets from Manchester to Paris: £94.00 return
Ticket for entry and tour around the palace: €15.00

A holiday with me: Priceless?

All i need now is a rich man to come along, money to suddenly grow on trees or is this my lucky ticket?


But thats a 1 in 13,983,816 chance of that happening

and there you go, another fact to finish with 



not just a pretty face.



No comments:

Post a Comment